Mad Dogs - Season 1 (Amazon)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the coli is the only place im seeing such venomous hate. it wasn't that bad.

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
FIRST COUPLE EPISODES WERE PRETTY GOOD :ehh:

THEN IT TURNS INTO COMPLETE shyt :scust:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Please explain the hate. Im on episode 7, thats a little past the quarantine bit so I'm pretty much watching the climax right now.

I'm trying to take it for what it is and I'm enjoying it but there are time I'm looking at the screen like "WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU DOING"

I get that things are just supposed to go wrong but they just be moving so stupid sometimes and it kinda kills me

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole premise and every episode is based on complete lack of logic, through and through, and the comedy is not great even to overcome that. First episode was great and the last episode maybe brought things together but there's a lot of wasted scenes and time.

They would benefit from 30min episodes because they just don't have the material for a long drawn out series or episodes like breaking bad

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
The whole premise and every episode is based on complete lack of logic, through and through, and the comedy is not great even to overcome that. First episode was great and the last episode maybe brought things together but there's a lot of wasted scenes and time.

They would benefit from 30min episodes because they just don't have the material for a long drawn out series or episodes like breaking bad
word. I definitely agree with you. At the same time, I like it for what it is. It is fictional at the end of the day so I can suspend some belief. Thats why we watch these things in the first place.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word. I definitely agree with you. At the same time, I like it for what it is. It is fictional at the end of the day so I can suspend some belief. Thats why we watch these things in the first place.

That's true, but in this case I think it is just bad writing

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
Finished it. Ending kinda had me like what the fukk but it wasn't horrible

I enjoyed watching the series

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Show was very good imo. I dont like when bad shyt just keeps on happening, so thats a mark against it, but overall it was good. To bad there wont be a S2.