Mad Dogs - Season 1 (Amazon)

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
This shyt is crazy. It's like a TV version of Very Bad Things. Anything that can go wrong does go wrong. The actors have great chemistry. Anyone watching this?

I just binged the whole season.

we're on ep 3 right now, i wondered if anyone else was watching...... so far, it's on knife's edge of having a plot hole, buti'm rocking with it so far.......

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Damn all these streaming services making it hard for me to see all this piff.

Is netflix still the GOAT?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i binged this weekend while snowed in. Good show, good cast, great setting... but like every single show I've ever binged on a streaming service, it meandered in the middle of the season. Maybe you just don't notice that shyt while watching a show on a weekly basis, but every Netflix/etc show is great for like 4 episodes, slow and spread thin for the next 3-4, great for the penultimate 1-2, then decent in the finale.

this show was tonally all over the friggin place too. one second they're about to be murdered, then there's a slow walk through the slums of Belize with some super dramatic score type scene, then they hint at comedy but keep it subtle and i guess the goal is "dark" but it never really succeeds. I wish it did that a bit better to be honest. It's definitely black comedy in a lot of spots, but then it just turns right into one of the guys cruely ripping the other's guy's life to pieces.

still a good show. worth watching. better than that overrated piece of crap The Man in the High Castle.