Mad Catz is going out of business

llt23

All Star
Daps
Madcatz is and always wwas trash. Their arcade sticks were lazily put together. My boy had one(the original TE for 360) and the joystick was getting messed up....opened it up and it was overloaded with glue.

Plus their sticks for the ps4/xbone era are 50 dollar more expensive then their competitors and used the same parts give or take.

Good riddance.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Sega-Dreamcast-Mad-Catz-Dream-Blaster-Light-Gun.jpg

madcatz.jpg

f1ea_1.JPG

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hori showed them how its done then put them to sleep

Hori is a great cheap alternative but I doubt they are overtaking Mad Catz in that department. Didn't know they were so heavily invested in RB4. I thought this was due to the SFV flopping and the overall decline of interest in fight games. Plus lots of new players are leaning towards pads/controllers for fighting games. I wonder what those pros are going to do. The pros(American ones mainly) all use mad catz and some have sponsorship

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This. RB4 came and went and nobody (except for hardcore fans like me) bought that shyt or gave a shyt. It is what it is :manny:

As a Rock band Stan I couldn't push myself to buy that money grab Trainwreck of a game with the bullshyt they did when it launched.

However I just looked it up and they finally put in Online play so I should cop for cheap.