Macy's be having some fine azz broads working in their cosmetics department

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
So I get off the elevator at my local mall and the 1st thing I see when I get down is a dime doing another dime's makeup. Both looked similar to crystle stewart
tx.jpg

It's been this way for years. Every Macy's I go to I see at least 1 broad I would propose to. Is it like this in yall area?

yep n them hoes easy as fukk to game...on usin their discount...n markin down shyt...

i come up on cologne with them bytches.....young n old...

Daps
i see it all the time too. but im a nygga that adds shyt up before i subtract shyt so i ask myself "why would a pretty azz bytch like her be working at this bullshyt $9.00 an hour azz job?" 2+2 = she aint 'bout shyt.

Im the same way...I love how you worded this too..."im a nygga that adds shyt up before i subtract shyt"

Im gonna use this :ld:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i thought the same thing until i see some whore i went to college with who dropped out and got pregnant :dwillhuh:

dont let those weave wearing hoes fool u breh.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:shaq2:hos be sayin all kinda shyt dawg. i dont be believin 'em though

Actually he is speaking a lot of truth. Maybe not 50K, but they can make a good living. Most of these cosmetic girls get paid by not only the department store that they work for, but by the beauty line they work for. The good ones can even get more money doing makeup for weddings.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Actually he is speaking a lot of truth. Maybe not 50K, but they can make a good living. Most of these cosmetic girls get paid by not only the department store that they work for, but by the beauty line they work for. The good ones can even get more money doing makeup for weddings.

:ehh:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be feelin sorry for them broads. They always look like what the f uck happened to my life.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Doubt thst it was $9.00/hr job. Don't be fooled. A lot of those Cosmo chick make decent bread. I used to date this chick that worked at Nordstrom in cosmetics, and she was getting $20/hr plus commission. Chick was making about 50K at the counter. I had no idea.

Yeah... i worked Cosmetics(Arden) at Dilliards for a few months while i was in school. the pay was decent ..but getting free makeup/fragrance was :ohlawd:
and yeah the girls i knew that work at Nordstoms and Sak's they made BANK :wow: