Macron says Africa's problems are "civilizational" and blames women with "7 or 8" kids. (DEBUNKED)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Funny, if hannity or bill o reilly said that, you'd be up in arms.
No, I wouldn't. I've said that poor people shouldn't have children because they can't adequately provide for them numerous time in HL. :comeon:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Its not the fault of companies like glencore in zambia who takes & gives back nothing making switzerland rich

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Maybe times are changing but when white people say stuff like that they're labeled racist 99% of the time.
Anytime a white person tells black people how they should live they'll more than likely be labeled racists just because. But telling poor people they shouldn't have a bunch of kids is just good advice.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No, I wouldn't. I've said that poor people shouldn't have children because they can't adequately provide for them numerous time in HL. :comeon:

Black women get the most abortions in america, so where is this magical transfusion of wealth that is supposed to come from limiting our population?

So the problem in Africa is from Africans breeding too much and not corrupt dictatorships, western destabilization, wars and other similar problems.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Black women get the most abortions in america, so where is this magical transfusion of wealth that is supposed to come from limiting our population?

So the problem in Africa is from Africans breeding too much and not corrupt dictatorships, western destabilization, wars and other similar problems.
How does having more kids than you can afford generate wealth?

A single man with no kids making 30k a year has a better chance at advancing and generating wealth than the same single man making 30k a year with one child.

Having an Abortion doesn't mean you don't already have children.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How does having more kids than you can afford generate wealth?

A single man with no kids making 30k a year has a better chance at advancing and generating wealth than the same single man making 30k a year with one child.

Having an Abortion doesn't mean you don't already have children.

The africans that are having all of those kids are likely living in agricultural environments where more kids equates to more hands working on the farm, meaning more prosperity. In cities, where everything is more expensive, yes, having more kids is a detriment because the cost per kid skyrockets.

Americans had big families going as far back as our parent's generation. Most families were large and yet that didn't stop the progress of the American economy. We scaled back AFTER our economy really developed, starting living in more urban environments and the cost of kid outpaced what was affordable.

The primary problem in Africa is NOT the rate of population growth. The primary problems are corrupt dictatorships, many of whom were installed by western powers, lack of infrastructure, tribal conflicts, droughts, famines and other similar issues.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
poor people shouldnt have more than a couple kids, i dont give a fukk what color you are :yeshrug:

focus and maximize your efforts and resources on those couple kids. but im just speaking for americans :ehh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny, if hannity or bill o reilly said that, you'd be up in arms.
this,
see this is what kills me with dudes around here. change the thread title to "Trump says Africa's problems are...."

and it would literally be a week long talking point with pundits, scholars, and professors out analyzing every word, his hand gestures, how he was leaning when he said it, the color of his shoelaces, and everyone and their mama screaming racism and bigotry.

but get some child abused fukk boy up their saying it, and its "c'mon, it ain't that bad, I mean he said it with good intentions :manny: "

:hhh: