Mack Morrison - Return of the Mack appreciation, CLASSIC song!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Song is interesting because he admits he took a huge L but parlayed that shyt into a "fukk that broad" anthem.

Like he took an L did a barrell roll, bossed up, and is back out to get at these hoes.

I am somehow laughing at his failure and respect his gangsta and at once.

It's amazing

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is interesting because he admits he took a huge L by parlayed that shyt into a "fukk that broad" anthem.

Like he took an L did a barrell roll, bossed up, and is back out to get at these hoes.

It's amazing
Very little ego in the song. Even the decision to get back in the game, there's no bragging or fronting. He admits he was hurt, that he trusted her, that he cried. And yet at the end he realizes that hr has to go back to macking to win. It's bitter sweet

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Very little ego in the song. Even the decision to get back in the game, there's no bragging or fronting. He admits he was hurt, that he trusted her, that he cried. And yet at the end he realizes that hr has to go back to macking to win. It's bitter sweet
The tao of Mark Morrison

Before
vEdhVatQppixyqicdhbvXfUPkNlYToK9F7ecm1m6IBeGXAU-5iu1yw5XRt0ca6-53udl9may=w340

After
668859.jpg

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Song is interesting because he admits he took a huge L by parlayed that shyt into a "fukk that broad" anthem.

It's amazing
very well put sir!:ehh:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Song is interesting because he admits he took a huge L but parlayed that shyt into a "fukk that broad" anthem.

It's amazing

Kinda like this track