Macbook Pro been sitting in our lost and found for about week now.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
it might be a work computer. they got post it notes taped to it with username/password. i cut it on and there's 3 different log ins.

There's a IPhone 3GS that's been sitting here since last October. Whoever owned it been cut the service and moved on. I done came up on a few pair of Ray Ban's as well.

How the fukk you lose a Mac Book Pro though :wtf: No cord, just a small case.

You should be selling all that shyt. Thats easy money :wtf:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I was able to log in. It's definately a work computer. I wanted to check the specs. its running 10.8.3, 8 Gigs of Ram and a 750 Gig HD. 13 inch screen. 2 different logins I couldn't get into the Admin Login. I'm gonna give it 1 more week. I can probably get $800 for it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: if its still here next week, I just got me a new Macbook Pro breh's :krs:

Dude, you way too slow...

If I was you, on the very first day that Mac was found, I would hide it in a place no one knows but me...

And then I will wait and see what happens...

If somebody claims it the next day, then I will just dig it up and no harm is done...

If nobody claims it the next day, then "out of sight, out of mind," if they can't see it, my co-workers wont even remember that it was ever there...So when I take it home on the third day, nobody will have a clue...

Even if the owner comes to claim it, there wont be a way to tell if it was ever there, and if it was, who took it...

But maybe you are under heavy surveillance were you work...

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
can't I just buy a new OS and wipe everything out clean?

If I lost my Macbook Pro I'd be :damn:

But as long as you give the owner ample time to try and recover it :jawalrus: there's no sense in letting a good Macbook Pro go to waste

Go to Apple and buy a copy of the latest OS X for $30. Boot from it. Wipe it clean.

New Macbook Pro for you.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The reason why it hasn't been found is that you haven't used the wifi with it yet

The user may very well still be looking for it, but the only way to track it is if the wifi is used. If you want to give the owner s chance to reclaim it than look for a contact or use its wifi. You have some kind of conscious otherwise you would have done took it already.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
once I reformat the hard drive its a wrap. And its been sitting in there for about 2 or 3 weeks now. I was on vacation and it was there when I came back. I aint turning on the wifi but I will continue to wait and give them a chance. There was an IPhone 3GS that I finally adopted but it was sitting in there since December. Im not going to wait that long for this though.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Its been about 2 or 3 weeks now. that's long enough. I'm about to :eat:

fukk selling it. I'm going to cop a new hard drive (1 TB), a new power cord and a copy of Mountain Lion from an apple store. I'm gonna just sell my Asus.

If anyone needs a laptop, get at me. it's an asus, 8 gigs of ram and a 600 gig hard drive. I originally had windows 7 but I just installed an OEM of Windows 8 (64 bit). I'm gonna try to get 5 or 6 hundred for this. :shaq:

God is good :blessed:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
nikka where the fukk you work?

Keep that shyt. It was in the lost and found for 3 weeks? Chances are that person aint looking for it anymore and has already moved on

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nikka where the fukk you work?

Keep that shyt. It was in the lost and found for 3 weeks? Chances are that person aint looking for it anymore and has already moved on

I aint giving up that info, because somebody from this site would probably try to come here claiming they lost a macbook :deadrose:

Even if someone does comeback I will just say somebody came back looking for it a few days ago. the desicribed the case so I thought it was the right person. :manny: