NULL
shyt you drive all tinted, I put my honey in it
Won't, stop your bank, ain't enough money in it
Live a lifestyle rarely told, what you know about
Floatin down Eighth, gettin head in the Rolls
You had, money like that you wouldn't be measurin those
You motherfukkin barely sold, barely gold
nikkas send it rough I send it back the same way it came
You ain't dissin me until you say my name motherfukker.

mase got this

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
S dot Carter, ghostwriter and for the right price I can make your shyt tighter:ufdup:

I always heard that was Jay going at Mase. :jbhmm:The internet search engines and social media makes it a lot easier to figure out all these subliminals now than back in the day when you and your friends just sat around trying to guess.:flabbynsick::old:

Daps
The GOAT's diss >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bishop TD Fake's existence

Big Meat 5000

Un-Harlem like
Daps
Reppin
NY
At the time they were beefing, Mase was clearly the bigger star. In a matter of fact, im sure if Mase aint neva decide to do that preaching thing. Jigga wouldnt have blown the way he blew. NY would of transitioned from...

Nas to BIG to Mase to DMX to 50

prime betha & X on prime swizz/dame grease tracks would've been :jbcool:

Naw double up couldnt of kept him in position,not following Hard knock life's success.

that double up album was horrible :scust:

And the bigger question is, why is Jay always beefin with someone over a broad?

betha said it was someone in his crew girl, & him & dame ran into one other in Harlem one day & was gonna fight, so jay decided to take it upon himself to go betha.

Wasn't that Arion chick on one of Ma$e's skits? That name sounds familiar:jbhmm:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And let's not forgot these bars of death over a jiggy beat

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Mase bodied Jay it isn't even really up for discussion
:russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah that Mase 112 rhyme was serious business....Mase just sounds legendary because of his cadence and always matching those rhymes up. Harlem World was legendary and his features just as big.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What type of logic is that?? nikkas are stupid as fukk. :what:
Mase was DEFIINITELY bigger than Jay Z in 97 and 98. Jay was hitting his stride with Hard Knock Life and that Can I Get A but Mase was all over the Mariah record, his songs were all over MTV/BET, he was on those Bigge tracks...he was ON TOP of NY until his shocking retirement in 99. LOL@all of those NY rappers doing that special hating on him because "he didn't put anyone in his spot" those Wu Tang nyggas were heated:laugh:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Mase was DEFIINITELY bigger than Jay Z in 97 and 98. Jay was hitting his stride with Hard Knock Life and that Can I Get A but Mase was all over the Mariah record, his songs were all over MTV/BET, he was on those Bigge tracks...he was ON TOP of NY until his shocking retirement in 99. LOL@all of those NY rappers doing that special hating on him because "he didn't put anyone in his spot" those Wu Tang nyggas were heated:laugh:

Yep. At that point, Mase was bigger than Jay.