Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Yeah, I'm seeing people put together the Tat line. He's talking about "Harlem World" not his actual name. Because basically:

Ma$e=Harlem World

mase17.gif

Named his Debut that and named his group that.

The_Movement_%28Harlem_World%29_album_cover.jpg

51nQ%2B1ONmRL._SY300_.jpg

(Cam's Harlem World Tat on his left arm)
Lol, Harlem World didn't start with Mase. He got it from an old school club in Harlem on 116th and Lennox.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think cam dropped that snippet to gauge the response and it wasn't really receptive ...beat was mehh...he started blocking people saying negative shyt probably back in the lab cooking up something else ‍♂️

That's wack if that's the case. Wanting social media approval with snippets before droppin the whole track. Weeeeaaaaak

Cam can't go back to the lab and start over. He gave us a snippet with that weak sister line comeback. Drop that shyt already.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Mase is in his 40's and can still rap like this!!!"

:russ::russ:

This isn't athletics, he doesn't have to run up and down a basketball court against a bunch of 20 year olds, or evade tackles and ish, lol, he's just rhyming words and flowing. Jay-z will be nice when he's 55, so will Nas, so will Lupe, so will Royce, so will Ghost and Rae, etc... The only old heads who actually sound too old are the old heads from the 80's who still got that 80's flow/sound. :flabbynsick:. LL and Jay-z the same age, there's a reason Jay-z's ish sounds fresh and crisp while LL sounds like your grandpa rapping.
:rudy: jigga aint sounded crispy since '07...he bars have dipped skillwise like cam at the rucker :troll::mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I think cam dropped that snippet to gauge the response and it wasn't really receptive ...beat was mehh...he started blocking people saying negative shyt probably back in the lab cooking up something else ‍♂️

Real heads know how much damage that Mase Diss is, that shyt is Cam's Ether, it destroyed him mentally and spiritually.

I mean I seen it in his face when he dropped that snippet. He did that to show face like he's alright :mjlol:

He supposed to drop the diss last night, he knew that shyt is wack because his head wasn't into it:mjlol:

So he basically scraped the diss ran to Instagram and start doing the same shyt he did to 40 Year Hov, but times change that shyt don't work no more, you is a grown ass man, that kiddie shyt don't fly.

Mase came out like Nas did to Jay, Disgusted in his son and spanked Cam one time to let him know you will always be my little nikka.

And to make it worse he told Cam basically you don't want with me on some emcee shyt, I'm you x2 in your prime

The disrespect :scust:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They're honestly too old to be beefing like this, Mase shoulda dropped this 10 yrs ago.

Now it just makes him look petty.

Be a 40 yr old preacher and call n1ggas p*ssies brehs

edit:

Just listened and its lit tho

:ohhh:

still too late tho

:yeshrug:

2nd edit:

This sh1t is almost "Ether" caliber

:picard:
It's not late. Cam recently dissed Mase on his latest mixtape hence this fire ass track

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you ain't talked about a cot damn thing to do with hiphop culture.
you excused a culture thief.
then, tried to make an insult to me based on excusing said culture thief.
nikka, stop it......
you crying like a baby talembout internet thug.

i never threatened to come bully you at ya crib and pull up in an epson dot matrix printer and spray ya crib.

stop over exaggerating and acting all emo....

you act'n like an emo culture thief supporter..you not talembout not one cultural principal having anything to do with hiphop, nikka.

art barr
Aight breh I'm not reading this shyt.:deadhorse: