Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yikes. I'm heavily biased towards Cam but Mase spanked this nygga. That's what happens when you act petty towards someone for so long, wrong or right. They are going to snap. Doesn't mean everything that Mase said is true, but this shyt is hot because it's a rebuttal to 15 years of shots being thrown at Mase.

I don't want to hear skits, jokes and rants, Cam better rap.

The Huddy shyt is uncomfortable though, making double entendres about your friend dying to get at another nygga ain't what's up. Maybe I heard it wrong though.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Yikes. I'm heavily biased towards Cam but Mase spanked this nygga. That's what happens when you act petty towards someone for so long, wrong or right. They are going to snap. Doesn't mean everything that Mase said is true, but this shyt is hot because it's a rebuttal to 15 years of shots being thrown at Mase.

I don't want to hear skits, jokes and rants, Cam better rap.

The Huddy shyt is uncomfortable though, making double entendres about your friend dying to get at another nygga ain't what's up. Maybe I heard it wrong though.

What line was this?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Damn...:scusthov:

Mase back in his bag....

Oa7FVK.gif

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was always cool with Mase not making a collection of street records, becuase he was a ball playing fly guy.
But every now and again I wish we would have gotten a whole tape of prime Mase on that "Nyggaz Done Started Something" "Show Me The Money pt 2 freestyle" "24 Hours to Live" type of vibe.