Ma$e - The Oracle (Cam’ron Diss)

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Mase whole career has been embarrassing since he left rap to be a pastor, and I still play all his old classics, all the time. He's been a joke since 1999, false preacher, p*ssy, prosperity preacher, crawled back to rap three or four times when his check got low, I can't respect him for anything but his pre 1999 work. And, I don't really fukk with Cam either, haven't really felt much of his music since Purple Haze.

Can't take away the skills, the history, but the whole thing is embarrassing. These dudes are trading shots on what took place in the mid and late 1990's.

I think that’s why it’s still so interesting. Both these cats have several holes in their resumes and have a long history together.

A lot of this at least on Mase’s side had been building up and you can tell that some of these bars on this song have been sitting in his head since 1997.

This is like opening up a aged bottle of wine.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
why they dissin eachother? what's the story of their beef. they should be boys

started back with the Cam's 357 video and mase obviously being absent in the Horse and Carriage video.. with Charli B taking a shot at Mase on the remix ..

the short short short version .... Puff/Mase charged cam to be in 357 and Cam thought it was disrespect since they was boys... but Mase claimed since Puff was paying (badboy) he was take the money and split it with cam (well he said that waaaay after the beef started).. cam didn't see any money and Mase was not in horse and carriage.. now we fast forward to 2017.. now that's the original seed .. more happened since then that made it escalate .. but that's the first drop in the bucket

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mase likke a bat out of hell

o1KF0ha4.jpg