Ma dukes rushing me to buy a crib

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, the Real Estate market is on that Gas/Groceries timing.

That genie ain't going back into the bottle.
Not completely, but if someone really needs to get out of a house or sell they're going to have to come up off a lil bit

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
1. Lowest is $600k and that’s for a shytbox

2. Avg is probably $75k

3. A mortgage

4. Built brand new so I’m guessing no

5. Rent is around $3k

1. Wait a minute, $3000/month for each apartment? or Total between all of the apartments in the house?

2. How much do you have to put down for the mortgage?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If she’s covering the down payment, then sure! But buying a duplex to have tenants next door comes with additional costs like renovations, updates, & continued maintenance if you have shytty tenants. Turnover yearly too if you can’t find stable reliable tenants.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Not completely, but if someone really needs to get out of a house or sell they're going to have to come up off a lil bit
Usually, people sell houses years or even decades after buying/building them, so they're 100% making money off that investment unless they've fukked up really bad.

Unless it's a brand-new house. In that case, you can be damn sure the seller is getting a solid chunk off it.

Either way, prices won't really come down and no matter when you buy yours, you're still getting generational wealth, which is the most important part of the deal.

The key to getting good deals in Real Estate is stacking as much bread and credit as possible and being quick and decisive when making a deal. You can probably get a seller to come up off some grands if you got a good offer, waiting for a bubble to burst is a fool's errand.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Self-explanatory

Ma dukes forcing me to buy 2 family house for rental property, house is $700K

:patrice: I genuinely don’t feel ready to buy a house but she’s trying to force a down payment for me…

Good or bad idea :patrice:
Moms called your bluff… now she knows you’re broke.