Lynching Postcards #NeverForget (GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:dead: You cant take 4 months off from dating whites exclusively and all of a sudden become Marcus Garvey breh...What part of the game is that :wtf:

I applaud your efforts though :obama: Malcom did it maybe you got next :ohhh:

:mjlol:

Nikkas be all for that militant black power stuff except the whole giving up their precious white women part :lolbron:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet every single 'crime' they were accused of were false, and were actually white men who committed them, who then shifted the blame onto these innocent men. I mean who would commit crimes like molesting a white girl during this era, when you know the outcome will be this? No one is that crazy. How does a white girl even get near a negro during segregation? These are lies! Again, I can't even comprehend why you lot live amongst these monsters. I would sell my house and jump on the next plane back to my continent. You don't even need to go that far Haiti is nearby! They could have used skilled AA's at the time. Battered wife syndrome is real out there :snoop:

I'm confused at this post. Even if some men committed the crimes, all were entitled to a fair trial. Many lynched weren't even accused of crimes. Your post doesn't justify the lynchings.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
what do you think is the last name they were called?

a term of endearment :wub:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I dont understand why some blacks dont want to see this kind of stuff, WE NEED TO SEE THIS

the jews are taught from early about their suffering
this is the best post by u period!

Jewish people make sure to let their children know of the devils that run this world.

Most people of my generation dont even care to know, in detail of what their ancestors and sometimes grand parents have went thru in this country.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
this is the best post by u period!

Jewish people make sure to let their children know of the devils that run this world.

Most people of my generation dont even care to know, in detail of what their ancestors and sometimes grand parents have went thru in this country.

some jews dont even want to touch german made cars, its real out chea

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
prod_12931.jpg

Lint Shaw was killed by a mob on April 28, 1936, several hours before he was to be tried on a charge of attempted assault. Members of the lynch mob that killed him stand beside his dead body that is tied to a tree.

Date:
April 28, 1936

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
66.jpg

The lynching of Charles Mitchell, his body hanging from a tree in a courthouse yard.

June 4, 1897, Urbana, Ohio.
prologue1.jpg

The bludgeoned body of an African American male, propped in a rocking chair, blood splattered clothes, white and dark paint applied to the face and head, shadow of man using rod to prop up the victims head. Circa 1900, location unknown.

the mob numbered into the thousands that wrenched five black men from the civil authorities of Salisbury, North Carolina on the night of August 3, 1906. They accused the men of murdering members of a local family, named Lyerly. The New York Times reported that the victims were tortured with knives before being hanged and then riddled with bullets. The authorities in North Carolina, alarmed at what was one of the largest multiple lynchings of the 20th century, took unusual steps to punish the leaders of the mob.

After the Governor ordered the National Guard to restore order, local officials arrested more than two-dozen suspected leaders. One of the killers, George Hall, was convicted and sentenced to 15 years at a hard labor in the state penitentiary. The New York Times predicted that, by taking these measures, North Carolina's Governor Glenn was not improving his political prospects.