Luther: The Fallen Sun (Cinemas - Feb.24, 2023 | Netflix - March 10, 2023)

Kendom

Pro
Daps
There was a season 5? :mindblown:

Wait, I think I did see it. Was that the season when he doused himself in gas to confront the killer?
:heh: Naa breh that's season 2. (I recently rewatched it).

Do yourself a favour breh watch season 5. Season 4 was a bit weird but Season was back to the regular quality (Imo anyway) and the movie moves on directly from it so don't read no plot synopsis lol.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:heh: Naa breh that's season 2. (I recently rewatched it).

Do yourself a favour breh watch season 5. Season 4 was a bit weird but Season was back to the regular quality (Imo anyway) and the movie moves on directly from it so don't read no plot synopsis lol.
I think I did watch it. I think I d/l them and deleted the season after watching. What was going on in it?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So Alice is dead for real this time? IIRC last season was vague about it. I'm probably gonna have to do a rewatch of the whole series.

Kendom

Pro
Daps
I think I did watch it. I think I d/l them and deleted the season after watching. What was going on in it?
This was the season he had that black lady working under him who actually did most of the detective work lmao whilst he was running after Alice and George Cornelius. The killer is some crazy doctor and his wife the psychiatrist was his accomplice.

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was the season he had had that black lady working under him who actually did most of the detective work lmao whilst he was running after Alice and George Cornelius. The killer is some crazy doctor and his wife the psychiatrist was his accomplice.
Oh yeah, i caught it. She catches onto him.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is the series streaming anywhere?

can’t remember if I saw season 5