DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
full

At least we get blessed with some piff before the remake occurs:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/idris-elba-return-luther-two-4656973

Idris Elba's maverick detective John Luther is heading back to TV with two special episodes set for BBC One next year.

The hit show, which is about to be remade in the United States, stars The Wire actor as the troubled police officer and starts filming in London in March.

Its writer, Neil Cross, said: "Ever since we said goodbye to John Luther on Southwark Bridge, there's hardly been a minute when I didn't wonder what happened next.

"So I decided to find out. We're putting the band back together; Luther is coming back where he belongs. Back to the BBC. Back to London. And back to work."

Just two episodes though?! I know it's better than nothing since they said the last season was going to be it, but still....

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
You just know they're gonna make sure that the two episodes are pure unadulterated, gritty piff though :ohlawd:

Alice will most definitely be making an appearance and hopefully, this leads onto the Luther movie that Idris has been wanting to do. This, next to Hustle has been the best show that the BBC has produced.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
:blessed: i hope we are still getting that movie aswell

why are they trying to remake it though :scust:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They need to do the movie asap, I mean like straight after the series.

I also bought the novel the other day, shyt is :banderas:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Alice needs to be in the show full-time, these cameo appearances are :shaq2::camby:

Should have been a full-on Alice/Luther show from the jump:birdman:.
the appeal of Alice and what makes her so special is that we got her in small doses but when we did it was money. And when she wasn't on screen we were jonesing, if she was a regular that would be too much of a good thing.