Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Didn't see a thread

NFL player posts bizarre photo on Instagram of First Daughter Malia Obama
Arizona Cardinals Defensive End Darnell Dockett reposted a picture of the 16-year-old from another Instagram user's account. The incident marks the second time in as many weeks that one of the First Daughters has been the subject of an unusual post on social media.

2z3rz3c.jpg

A prominent NFL player is in hot water after posting a questionable photo of President Obama's eldest daughter on his Instagram account.

Arizona Cardinals defensive end Darnell Dockett reposted a picture of Malia Obama, the 16-year-old First Daughter, to his account Monday afternoon.

The nondescript photo shows Malia walking away from the camera wearing blue jeans and a grey shirt.

The photo was originally posted by a user under the handle "dreday_4" with the caption, "When her prom?"

Dockett, a 33-year-old three-time Pro Bowler, appears to have commented on that post, writing "Omgggg," before posting the pic himself to his own account.
Dockett appears to have reposted the picture and the original caption, along with a fresh caption he wrote that reads, "Lmfaooo" (short for "laughing my f-----g a-- off").

Dockett's post, which immediately drew criticism because Obama is only 16, has since been deleted.

The bizarre incident was the second in as many weeks on social media regarding the Obama girls.

On Saturday, a Republican congressional aide took to Facebook to blast Malia and her 13-year-old sister Sasha for their "classless" attitudes during the presidential Thanksgiving address last week.

"Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar," Elizabeth Lauten wrote. She resigned from her job Monday.

:mjlol: fukk was he thinking?

Waits for all the "dat ass fat doe" posts :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
The fake outrage...I could see if he posted some sexual language. But cmon

I'm not outraged, just pathetic that these c00ns continue to disrespect President Obama and his family. (I dont mind political stance, just not non-sense c00nish shyt like this)