Lupita Nyong'o...motherland goddess

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK how I forgot to mention another amusing product of Kikuyu/Luo rivalry that perhaps informs Lupita's attitude when she says she wishes she 'were lighter.' What she probably means is she wishes she were more Kikuyu type hotness,who I mentioned are a HOA/BVantu hybrid while she is Nilotic.
I've seen myself Kikuyu women tell Luo hotties:"G-A-S-P!!But you're sooooo pretty! You have Kikuyu somewhere in you but just don't know it."

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cn_image.size.lupita-nyongo-lucky-cover-main.jpg

Tae

All Star
Daps
How many fukking lupita threads Yall gonna make. She's prett but YALL beed ODing with these dark skin affirmative action threads for over a year now

So appreciation threads on darker skinned women are equivalent to white owned businesses giving jobs to blacks, not because they are equally as qualified (in this case beautiful) because they are just trying to fill quotas and get everyone off their back. Good to know. :mjpls:
Also there are maybe only 3 threads total on Lupita. On the other hand Ms. Rose has several and no complaints. :mjpls:

She's growing her hair out, that's what's up

The hair stylist probably just took a hot comb to it. I guess for some coli brehs the natural look isn't for everyone :mjpls:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I love threads on Lupita, We need more... it makes me feel more pro black , especially when we state the FACT that she's killing the average AA woman:ahh:

nikkas hating on her just cuz white people over hype her and her pops stole billions and killed a bunch of black people :umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now that she's growing her hair out she's top 2 all time....... :banderas:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I love threads on Lupita, We need more... it makes me feel more pro black , especially when we state the FACT that she's killing the average AA woman:ahh:

nikkas hating on her just cuz white people over hype her and her pops stole billions and killed a bunch of black people :umad:

Most celebs are killing the average woman because they have the resources to…

Missy85

Pro
Daps
How many fukking lupita threads Yall gonna make. She's prett but YALL beed ODing with these dark skin affirmative action threads for over a year now
Would you feel the same way if it was Kim Kardashian or Amber Rose threads instead?