Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This album proves why Lupe has a following bigger than all if not most of those elite elite GOAT Spitters/lyricist(Thought, Elzhi etc)

Not only his lyrics but his overall rap skills r crazy

Mix that in with his unrivaled creativity in concepts/artistry.

And u understand why he has a following.

As much as people complain about his lyrical dexterity no mentions how he is actually a great artist and songwriter! Which is why he's album to craft great albums and also be a lyrical as he is and make it sound GREAT Food and liquor, the cool, tetsuo, and waves are lupe in top shape eith his pen but are a great body of work

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@Billy Ocean

Aight nikka I tried being cordial with you but you a lil suspect

I don’t know wtf this nikka Lupe did to you but that shyt is personal :ld:

You can’t stay off that nikka dikk, in turn staying on my dikk, and you still on SirBiatch dikk and that nikka ain’t even on here no more

If this nikka piped your main bytch on tour or sold heroin to one of yo people back in the day take that shyt up with Lupe fam :camby:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@Billy Ocean

You can’t stay off that nikka dikk, in turn staying on my dikk, and you still on SirBiatch dikk and that nikka ain’t even on here no more

If this nikka piped your main bytch on tour or sold heroin to one of yo people back in the day take that shyt up with Lupe fam :camby:

Eat a dikk, p*ssy.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Billy Ocean

This nikka is seriously upset cause nikkas liking this shyt
nikka left a irate comment on my profile:mjlol:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
This nikka is seriously upset cause nikkas liking this shyt
nikka left a irate comment on my profile:mjlol:

You don't think I didn't know ya'll nerds was gonna hype this shyt up as the best album ever? :russ:

Usual suspects too... @NoHalfWay , @GoldenGlove , @Versa , @Cadillac , and a bunch of other beta male cellar dwellers that don't post until it's time to openly fellate their nerd rhyming hero. The bunch of ya'll...smh...

CAL_20110419_revengeofthenerds_main.jpg

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Damn you too? :dahell:

The nikka has been emotionally scarred by Lupe Fiasco. Weird ass nikkas man :mjlol:
nikka Gon brag about spamming a nikkas profile:dead:

Like we don't have a "delete" button for that:dead:
You don't think I didn't know ya'll nerds was gonna hype this shyt up as the best album ever? :russ:

Usual suspects too... @NoHalfWay , @GoldenGlove , @Versa , @Cadillac , and a bunch of other beta male cellar dwellers that don't post until it's time to openly fellate their nerd rhyming hero. The bunch of ya'll...smh...

CAL_20110419_revengeofthenerds_main.jpg
Tf r u on about?:what:

You sound dumb as shyt