Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Nope. I tried taking y'all nerds advice and listened to Tetsuo when it dropped and it was straight trash. Not gonna do it again. I'd be damn if I waste over a hour of my life listening to some bullshyt raps from this weirdo again.

Breh I’m the furthest thing from a nerd but if you hadn’t listen you sound crazy trashing the album lol

Everything ain’t for everybody

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Breh I’m the furthest thing from a nerd but if you hadn’t listen you sound crazy trashing the album lol

Everything ain’t for everybody

9 times out of 10 if you like Lupe, you a nerd. This from my experience. And I didn't trash the album. Even though I know the shyt garbage all I did was 1 star this shyt and kept it moving. That fakkit nikka @Ghostwriter tagged me in here.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
*Skips the first 5 songs of the album*
Seriously, what was this nikka thinking??!? The rest of this shyt is pretty good and I fukk with this more than T&Y.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
9 times out of 10 if you like Lupe, you a nerd. This from my experience. And I didn't trash the album. Even though I know the shyt garbage all I did was 1 star this shyt and kept it moving. That fakkit nikka @Ghostwriter tagged me in here.

Well if you were provoked I see why you’re reacting this way but I think you should check it out

Forget reacting emotionally to these brothers, nerds or not. This is good music, you may enjoy this more than T&Y it’s not as cryptic

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
On some real shyt, if the first half of this album doesn't touch you emotionally as a black person....you're suspect.

nikkas was going around saying similar shyt when Tetsuo dropped so I took a listen and it happened to be one of the wackest albums I've listened to in full in the past 10 years. Y'all nikkas got to stop it.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well if you were provoked I see why you’re reacting this way but I think you should check it out

Forget reacting emotionally to these brothers, nerds or not. This is good music, you may enjoy this more than T&Y it’s not as cryptic

After the Jets game I'm gonna take a listen. You seem sensible. Not like most Lupe nerd stans.