Lupe Fiasco - DROGAS WAVE (Discussion Thread)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo is it showing up for any one on apple music?

I pre ordered the physical and was gonna check for the album tonight through stream until I got the physical. Looking like ima have to just buy a digital copy as well for tonight.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's giving Lupe free promo...

Of course he's not gonna be encourage his following to go download the leak
:comeon:
:gucci:
Tf Who said to encourage his followers to go leak it?

Plus chances tweets are his same ole "look at me" routine he does. So this was more "give me some attention" than free promo for Lu

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Tonight gonna be crazy lotta albums with buzz

Im a bit worried with Carter V, Brockhampton (dont underestimate their fanbase) and the MGK EP dude might get lost in the sauce a bit but hopefully not

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Just read this comment about XO on KTT and got fukked up:

also, did anyone else make the "she just runs!" -> "he just sits!" (the instrumental).. connection yet?

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna check this on the midnight drop... excited

Also coli brehs, if its as good as people say, lets try and make this stick out in the culture? KTT is also rocking with it... any ideas of how we can get real hip hop to stand out and get attention from the masses? (videos, stories, hashtags?)

Lupe is easily one of the best talents of this generation and as fans of hip hop we should try to help others see it.. fuk an MGK EP getting more shine than Lupe the god...

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Gonna check this on the midnight drop... excited

Also coli brehs, if its as good as people say, lets try and make this stick out in the culture? KTT is also rocking with it... any ideas of how we can get real hip hop to stand out and get attention from the masses? (videos, stories, hashtags?)

Lupe is easily one of the best talents of this generation and as fans of hip hop we should try to help others see it.. fuk an MGK EP getting more shine than Lupe the god...

@NerdNash podcast

Joe Budden also dropped his shows gmail for discussion topic suggestions

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@NerdNash podcast

Joe Budden also dropped his shows gmail for discussion topic suggestions

This is the look good shouts my guy, and you already know Joe ranks Lupe as one of the best ever.. flood the lines brehs!

Hip hop now has a voice through these new podcasters, social media outlets.. gonna hit them up

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:
Tf Who said to encourage his followers to go leak it?

Plus chances tweets are his same ole "look at me" routine he does. So this was more "give me some attention" than free promo for Lu
I don't see what your issue is with Chance showing this nikka Lupe love
:what:

We all know this shyt is going to flop commercially, so one of the biggest rappers out right now from the same city as Lupe plugging his release is a GOOD LOOK. And my point was that of course he's going to talk about the RELEASE date being tonight/Sept. 21st and not say how he's been listening to the leak for days already.

:snoop:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I don't see what your issue is with Chance showing this nikka Lupe love
:what:

We all know this shyt is going to flop commercially, so one of the biggest rappers out right now from the same city as Lupe plugging his release is a GOOD LOOK. And my point was that of course he's going to talk about the RELEASE date being tonight/Sept. 21st and not say how he's been listening to the leak for days already.

:snoop:
Bruh, I have no issue with Chance doing that , I'm not one of these coli nikkas who hate Chance

Just saying, Chance tweets have the usual "look at me" stench like his other tweets that r in the same vein have. Just look at them, as usual he's turn something and made it about him.

But whatever let's just ignore that he does that alot:camron1:

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Only ones I'm iffy on is XO (the hook is too poppy)...Kingdom (still on the fence about it. sometimes i skip it sometimes i go straight to it). Only other tracks I skip are "Alan Forever" and "Jonylah Forever" because they are heartbreaking. otherwise its a straight listen all the way through