Lupe Fiasco "Both Released Singles Were Lightweight Compared To My Others"

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe gotta be the most confused rapper out there. I know he wanna spit but he fukked it up with these singles. His last album was not that bad plus the singles were a lot better than this, even the song with Skylar Grey was nice. But right now you're a mainstream artist in 2012 and you rap over mothafukkin T.R.O.Y? Leave that shyt alone man. The second single was so bad that I turned it off right after the first hook.

Plus what's up with his hair looking like Whoopi?

This man needs some guidance.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
fukk Lupe.

I'm done. No more pleas can be copped.

The guy has dropped more excuses than dope songs in the last four years.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Real talk what happened to the confident Lupe u heard on tracks like SLR and and all his previous works prior to lasers? His latest mixtapes were cool but come on sometimes u gotta call a spade a spade. The latest singles have not lived up to the hype @ ALL. I still got faith in him that it's gonna be a dope album (i know i know) but if the point of singles are to promote your album and give fans a glimpse into the direction your going why release subpar material?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shame is the cool and f&l are still in my rotation, i love those albums, but at this point i have zero anticipation for anything lupe releases. he has to actually put out something dope for me to be interested but i just dont think he will.

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I miss the days when Lu's word play and metaphors were so crazy to the point that you had to rewind his tracks a few times. The nikka needs to get a haircut and a clue

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2