Lumia 950 Xl should I return this?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Windows phone was really an amazing OS. So sad M$ abandoned it so quickly.

They need to revive this shyt.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

IMO, Microsoft was competing wrong. Apple was selling a phone and an experience. Google was selling apps. Microsoft should have been selling the OS. Especially since Win 10 Mobile and Win 10 desktop were basically the same OS. But that might be a different thread.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

IMO, Microsoft was competing wrong. Apple was selling a phone and an experience. Google was selling apps. Microsoft should have been selling the OS. Especially since Win 10 Mobile and Win 10 desktop were basically the same OS. But that might be a different thread.
Continum is what they was calling it, but Microsoft has been going thru changes and switched up everything it was trying to accomplish. Ultimately they believe the next wave of devices will be the surface-phone. Once it makes sense to market tech like that is when Microsoft will reenter the phone business...

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Window OS was straight asscheeks :mjlol::mjlol: damn near killed window 8 desktop and Xbox one too with that shytty active tile interface.:mjlol::mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Window OS was straight asscheeks :mjlol::mjlol: damn near killed window 8 desktop and Xbox one too with that shytty active tile interface.:mjlol::mjlol:

Windows 8 was too different from Windows 7. That's what threw everyone off. But the interface was simplistic and easy to use. Windows 10 is a near-perfect blend of the two.

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
I still run Windows 8.1 today. Funny how they made the Start screen smaller and everyone was satisfied. :hhh: The last Windows OS that lets me upgrade when I want to. :youngsabo: