LukieBoxing Podcast

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah breh, if you look closely he was setting him up..he was moving back in his guard, and waited til one was outside...once one arm is free you can hit a triangle very easily. Thats one of the first things you learn in BJJ, both arms inside, or outside, never one in one out.
I know how to do a damn triangle :hmm:

Daps
It just seems like Chael is more concerned making 3 million or so off one big fight, then retiring. I see Bisping, Hector Lombard and Weidman as real threats to Silva and that if he fights 4 more fights he will lose one of them

Daps
My computer for some reason can't upload episodes to podomatic.com , would anyone being to upload episodes since my set up sucks?

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
It just seems like Chael is more concerned making 3 million or so off one big fight, then retiring. I see Bisping, Hector Lombard and Weidman as real threats to Silva and that if he fights 4 more fights he will lose one of them

1)Bisping is overrated as shyt, all he can really do is box, and he cant trade with Spider and survive

2) We'll see what Hector brings to the table in the UFC, the competition is a bit stiffer(pause) so ill reserve judgment

3) :rudy:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
zQbLk.gif