Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hopefully he returns with a new alias.

It's almost uncanny how he was able to assume a fabrication of other drivers identities, shyt on lesser beings, all while being the lesser being he was shytting on.

He was the Buddy Love of Lambos
I was thinking about this the other day. He was lying for over a decade on here alone. There's no way he isn't on some other site doing the same thing under a new name. He had to go somewhere.

This is relevant to my interests :mjgrin:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Welp looks like lambo luken about to go prison /jail.

dumb-and-dumber-jim-carrey.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I was thinking about this the other day. He was lying for over a decade on here alone. There's no way he isn't on some other site doing the same thing under a new name. He had to go somewhere.

This is relevant to my interests :mjgrin:

I'm not afraid to say I got duped :francis:

Kid was posting his house and lambos for 10 years straight.

I know it's the internet but I figured a normal person would get exhausted lying for that long :francis:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Rep

I got worked breh.

But real talk, breh had enablers and people vouching for him that he really had these properties and lambos. Even at the beginning of this thread. For those 10 years his enablers will call you a broke boy or a hater if you were a little curious.

One thing I did notice during his time here is that whenever people asked him about how he got into whatever business he was in, he would disappear from the thread. And when people called him out on THAT, his enablers would disparage you for being lazy for wanting to replicate his "success".

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Rep

I got worked breh.

But real talk, breh had enablers and people vouching for him that he really had these properties and lambos. Even at the beginning of this thread. For those 10 years his enablers will call you a broke boy or a hater if you were a little curious.

One thing I did notice during his time here is that whenever people asked him about how he got into whatever business he was in, he would disappear from the thread. And when people called him out on THAT, his enablers would disparage you for being lazy for wanting to replicate his "success".
People here get mad whenever you call out ducktales.
They also get mad if you call out a successful black person for c00ning. They think individual success gives you a pass for self hate. will call you crabs in the barrell

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Rep

I got worked breh.

:pachaha: Like they did for that "Originalgangsta317" character that turned out to be a fraud as well :jordanfacepalm:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Halloween tomorrow you sure you don't want to make a appearance @Luken ? :usure: I mean after all you are rather ghoulish looking.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Thinking about donating you some shoes to btw for Christmas 🎄 cause Lord knows you need them. Them Home Improvement Tim The Toolman Taylor 550s : Roach Stompers Edition not gon cut my boi.