Luken vs th3birdman round 2: cap season

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need to have ChatGPT to write a script that ups this thread on all of his devices whenever he opens them. Then alert posters when he's online being forced to view it so that he can get fresh negs and see them in real time.

And then it briefly hacks digital advertisement boards he walks by to show Lamborghinis.

Do it mods!!!
:blessed:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
The chronology projections for this thread.

Coli breh: Hey @Luken guess what im gone be a father breh!:gladbron: She 6 weeks along!
Negged!:umad:

Coli breh: Its a boy, @Luken
Little man got my eyes:myman:
Hold this neg! :umad:

Coli breh: Hey @Luken my youngest just got accepted to Howard. Full ride scholarship! :salute:to the Knowles-Carter administration. Once that bill to remove rep limitations takes affect ill be checking in with u more often. Anyway, gotta jet. The grandkids are coming over today. I'll just leave this neg right here for u.

Coli breh: hey @Luken we never met, but im posting on behalf of my father. U were mentioned in his bequests, and as the executor of his estate, it is my unfortunate but necessary duty to present his legacy gift with the following message: "Its been a hell of a ride. Good bye old friend. I may be gone from this world, but think of me as u hold this neg."

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cupace20220904003036585.png
this is fukking brilliant :mjlol: