KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
And ain't dude like early-mid 40s? Smh

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Luken should win the WOAT this year off this alone.

He can't even post amongst the GP anymore.
He can't even make a new account now cause we'll know its him. And this will come up and people will ask and clown him.

He done out here.

Yeah, and not even really just for the ducktales per se, but for the fact that he'd been going out of his way to shyt on people for almost two decades at this point and still doubled down on it when when confronted. Dude really pulled out a check for 82 grand like it was just another day like any other for him. No chill whatsoever :dead:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yeah, and not even really for the ducktales per se, but for the fact that he'd been going out of his way to shyt on people for almost two decades at this point and still doubled down on it when when confronted. Dude really pulled out a check for 82 grand like it was just another day like any other for him :dead:

I used to drive around with a check printer and check stock paper when paying body shops and customers. First thing I thought was he has access to a check writer and just generated a fake check because nobody is cutting a check on the spot for 82k unless it's a business to business payment.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
In retrospect this is the best post in this thread. Especially the first sentence. Luken really woke this dude up in the middle of the night for clout lol.

I mean forging a payroll check to pretend like he got paid $82k was wild. I mean REALLY wild.

But getting his rich friend (who looks like a 50+ year family man) to drive the Lambo down the street for a video is truly some next level shyt. That's dedication right there
And you know he made up some story to convince him to bring it out. Like, "Hey, the guys from the shop want me to list everything that needs fixing, and they need to see it, and hear it running. What? I don't know, they didn't say. Why right now? Umm, they just said it's urgent. C'mon, please bro. I need this! :to:"

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
And you know he made up some story to convince him to bring it out. Like, "Hey, the guys from the shop want me to list everything that needs fixing, and they need to see it, and hear it running. What? I don't know, they didn't say. Why right now? Umm, they just said it's urgent. C'mon, please bro. I need this! :to:"

I'd pay money to hear that convo. You know he was stressed the fukk out too lol

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, and not even really just for the ducktales per se, but for the fact that he'd been going out of his way to shyt on people for almost two decades at this point and still doubled down on it when when confronted. Dude really pulled out a check for 82 grand like it was just another day like any other for him. No chill whatsoever :dead:

:laff:
Dumbass went straight to 82 grand on a bi-weekly check, like Two Men & a Truck have Google/Apple money :dead:... he could've made it semi-believable if it was $8200, since that is 196k a year, but his Photoshop skills are ass

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
I miss days where this would've been stickied and a 48 hour neg train would've be ran on op rep. It's cool though, cuz I'm Repping everyone and negging all his posts in here

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff:
Dumbass went straight to 82 grand on a bi-weekly check, like Two Men & a Truck have Google/Apple money :dead:... he could've made it semi-believable if it was $8200, since that is 196k a year, but his Photoshop skills are ass

Dog basically said he was clocking seven figures like it's nothing :dead::dead::dead: