Luka Lively lavish like he playing for the Mavericks - Official Mavericks '23-'24 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jeez, the last 2 mins of NBA games always take 45 mins.
Hurry up and get to the Mavs

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They’re bringing OMax along slowly, but he should be a bigger, thiccer DFS for us

:dame:

Green needs to be starting next to Luka and Kyrie. Every single game. Nobody wants to see DJJ, THJ, Exum or any of these other guys out there at the undersized SF spot.

Powell should never play another game for this team. I wouldn’t mind seeing Holmes get some minutes. Just so we can see another style and fresh face out there with the 2nd unit. Can’t be worse than that WCS trash we were subjected to for nearly 2 seasons.

We don’t win that game if we have CWood standing around waiting for the ball to launch jumpers instead of the rim running and glass effort that Lively provided.

I think OMax will be the better player for us long term over Lively :yeshrug:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They’re bringing OMax along slowly, but he should be a bigger, thiccer DFS for us

:dame:

Green needs to be starting next to Luka and Kyrie. Every single game. Nobody wants to see DJJ, THJ, Exum or any of these other guys out there at the undersized SF spot.

Powell should never play another game for this team. I wouldn’t mind seeing Holmes get some minutes. Just so we can see another style and fresh face out there with the 2nd unit. Can’t be worse than that WCS trash we were subjected to for nearly 2 seasons.

We don’t win that game if we have CWood standing around waiting for the ball to launch jumpers instead of the rim running and glass effort that Lively provided.

I think OMax will be the better player for us long term over Lively :yeshrug:
I want to see Holmes too but he looked terrible on defense in the preseason.

I thought the same thing too about OMax vs Lively... until last night. Lively has some good instincts.
He just has to work on his offensive game, get a hook shot, work on his 3s.
Prosper reminds me of Rap's OG a little bit. Gotta work on his jumper though.

We have some good young players

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget we didn't do more trades this summer to avoid giving up Josh Green :scust:

Jerruh and Stephen type decision