Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We won because of this blue-collar wholesome southern brother that the euro poster @*DalMem* calls dumb and slow :mjpls: every chance he gets.

doeweb.jpg

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I don't understand people saying for the Jazz to blow it up. Just look at Portland and OKC. I remember when Hayward left, those were dark times only for Mitchell to fall to Utah at 13. Dude is 25 years old. I get it you want a 2 guard that can be more of a playmaker and get more assists, but who are you realistically gonna get? Gobert- Dpoy but at 29 he's probably peaked. You need a big to guard guys like Jokic, Towns, etc. Maybe shop him around and see what u can get. To me, and I'm watching from the outside. I think they just need new forwards. Athletic wings who can run the floor, shoot and defend. Like Mikal Bridges. Knowing the Jazz, they'll probably trade a 2nd for Duncan Robinson.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't understand people saying for the Jazz to blow it up. Just look at Portland and OKC. I remember when Hayward left, those were dark times only for Mitchell to fall to Utah at 13. Dude is 25 years old. I get it you want a 2 guard that can be more of a playmaker and get more assists, but who are you realistically gonna get? Gobert- Dpoy but at 29 he's probably peaked. You need a big to guard guys like Jokic, Towns, etc. Maybe shop him around and see what u can get. To me, and I'm watching from the outside. I think they just need new forwards. Athletic wings who can run the floor, shoot and defend. Like Mikal Bridges. Knowing the Jazz, they'll probably trade a 2nd for Duncan Robinson.
First off, OKC don't count :dead:

And Portland should've BEEN blown it up - and they ain't even do a good job of it this year either considering they ain't get anything back but cap space and hopefully luck on lottery night.

The combo of Donovan and Gobert is not dynamic enough to work, they don't develop enough talent in-house to have reliable role players, and the guys they brought in were plainly bad choices. They picked Conley over Jrue ffs and everyone knew Gay was washed up. Could've got Trent or Norm or even just accepted that Royce was always a bum and tried their luck with undrafted guys. There's dead weight up and down that roster. Never shows up til the playoffs.