Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Utah is one person doing a bunch of senseless dribbling while everybody else stands around looking stupid.
Stomp these niccas in the nuts. Donny mitch u a bytch :pacspit:
Mitchell is usually a solid playoff performer, he's been bad this year all around
mitchell hurt actually helps the jazz
Mitch is -38

Gobert is -8

:dead:
:picard: The Disrepect To My nikka 30 for 30 Tho

im not you

All Star
Daps
2000 - 2012 was probably the best basketball era over

It was a balance of post play, 3 point shooting, mid range, mixed with fast paced offense. Offenses/Defenses were so different from each team and had parity, and not identical like it is in this era

2006-2014 for me

kb at the peak of his powers :wow:

suns starting to change the game doing previously unthinkable shyt like running somebody like marion at pf had me like :what: at first but then i saw all that room being opened up for amare/nash pnr like:gladbron:

the heatles in hindsight were an incredible team, i was too blinded in my hatred :wow:

the okc trio. drose. so many what ifs. what couldve been :mjcry:

kg celtics. those two lakers celtics finals i felt restored the feeling. great combination of star power, defense, and coaching. shyt was grimy and never felt like too much of a track meet. leon powe randomly dropping 25 in a crucial game tho :skip:

when teams finally started to embrace 4out1in after orlando showed it could be viable defensively. culminated with the spurs in 2014, just taking miami apart, some of the most beautiful shyt i ever seen :to:

almost forgot about 07 gs smoking dallas in the first rd :bryan: give don nelson his flowers too, showing whats possible when u stick quick dudes with length on bigs

ultimately it was the catalyst for the type of elite bigs we see now who are proficient in so many facets of the game

man i ended up typing all this just to expose myself as :flabbynsick:

Daps
2006-2014 for me

kb at the peak of his powers :wow:

suns starting to change the game doing previously unthinkable shyt like running somebody like marion at pf had me like :what: at first but then i saw all that room being opened up for amare/nash pnr like:gladbron:

the heatles in hindsight were an incredible team, i was too blinded in my hatred :wow:

the okc trio. drose. so many what ifs. what couldve been :mjcry:

kg celtics. those two lakers celtics finals i felt restored the feeling. great combination of star power, defense, and coaching. shyt was grimy and never felt like too much of a track meet. leon powe randomly dropping 25 in a crucial game tho :skip:

when teams finally started to embrace 4out1in after orlando showed it could be viable defensively. culminated with the spurs in 2014, just taking miami apart, some of the most beautiful shyt i ever seen :to:

almost forgot about 07 gs smoking dallas in the first rd :bryan: give don nelson his flowers too, showing whats possible when u stick quick dudes with length on bigs

ultimately it was the catalyst for the type of elite bigs we see now who are proficient in so many facets of the game

man i ended up typing all this just to expose myself as :flabbynsick:

Dirk needed that GSW series in '07.

Truthfully they should have won the title in '06 (thanks refs) but that '07 team was unstoppable at 67-15. Literally the ONLY team that could stop Dirk was the Warriors + Don Nelson. Pretty sure 4 of their 15 regular season losses were to GSW.

Dirk had to rework his game and it's what helped them win in 2011.

Sucks because if Dirk had figured it out earlier, they probably win 2006, 2007 AND 2011. Possibly another ring in there somewhere.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Should have ended the series right after this game. Losing by 25 in game 5 means quitting. I rarely seen teams losing by that much late in the series and somehow winning the series, it's just something that doesn't happen.