Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
feel bad for the Mavs & Luka - they have been on fire the second half of the season

I don't feel bad for them at all. fukk em. He never should have been on the court. NBA tried to be slick and rescind his tech hoping the mavs could get the 3 seed so they could have jokic vs luka.

If you someone who don't believe karma doesn't exist, this is exhibit A.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Shawn Marion been eating too many fuel city tacos. I mess with the hype video tho. @Codeine Bryant @BigE214 @Surreal @*DalMem* @Tunez @DigitalGoodTimes @the cool

Damn Marion looking like me when we had our second child and I was just eating right next to my wife getting :flabbynsick:

Getting old is no joke. Used to could bounce back from :flabbynsick: to :myman: in weeks. shyt took months this time:mjlol:. We have another one its going to be a wrap for me I'm going to be looking like Antonio Walker:mjlol:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That is fukked up to lose one of the best players in the world on the last game of the regular season

Same thing happened to Manu back 11. Broke his hand in the last game...Spurs were the number 1 seed too. They ended getting bounced by the Grizzlies because Manu was so fukked up. End of season injuries suck..especially when you talking about the very last game of the year. Everything you work for all year just down the drain in a meaningless last game:francis:

Shawn Marion been eating too many fuel city tacos. I mess with the hype video tho. @Codeine Bryant @BigE214 @Surreal @*DalMem* @Tunez @DigitalGoodTimes @the cool

Shawn Marion is a Phoenix Sun....what's he doing Mavs ads for:dwillhuh:

Yea he was part of the championship...but he's not a figure in their franchise...wtf

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Same thing happened to Manu back 11. Broke his hand in the last game...Spurs were the number 1 seed too. They ended getting bounced by the Grizzlies because Manu was so fukked up. End of season injuries suck..especially when you talking about the very last game of the year. Everything you work for all year just down the drain in a meaningless last game:francis:

Shawn Marion is a Phoenix Sun....what's he doing Mavs ads for:dwillhuh:

Yea he was part of the championship...but he's not a figure in their franchise...wtf
He’s pretty involved with the Mavs organization. He’s court side with Cuban several games a season.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He’s pretty involved with the Mavs organization. He’s court side with Cuban several games a season.

That's how you know the Suns are a fukked up Organization. He's a top 5 Sun and they ain't even retire this man's number. I don't blame him for Mavs affiliation now...

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games 2 and 3 will be Blacked Out locally to BallysSports Southwest :mindblown:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see a pathway for Dallas without Luka. Jazz in 5