Luka Brasi sleeps with the fishes: Dallas Mavs vs Utah Jazz Playoff Series Thread

Who ya got?

• Dallas in 4

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Dallas in 5

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Dallas in 6

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • Dallas in 7

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Utah in 4

• Utah in 5

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Utah in 6

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Utah in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm gonna have to agree with Stephen A on this...

If the Utah Jazz lose this series with no Luka playing...Donovan Mitchell needs to walk out of the arena and throw his Jazz jersey in the nearest trash can and never look at his Jazz teammates again.

Yes, I know he's struggling tonight but their team is all around better than the Luka-less Mavs. Ain't no way they should be loosing like this to no damn Jalen Brunson, Kleber, Bertans, and shyt.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Time to write the Utah Jazz obituary. Snyder is gone and I am sure they look at to trade Gobert

who taking that contract? If anything Spider gone since he will likely demand a trade. He hates that fukking oaf and Utah as a whole

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm gonna have to agree with Stephen A on this...

If the Utah Jazz lose this series with no Luka playing...Donovan Mitchell needs to walk out of the arena and throw his Jazz jersey in the nearest trash can and never look at his Jazz teammates again.

Yes, I know he's struggling tonight but there team is all around better than the Luka-less Mavs. Ain't no way they should be loosing like this to no damn Jalen Brunson, Kleber, Bertans, and shyt.

Donovan Mitchell is nothing more than an overrated chucker :mjlol:

He hasn't done shyt in this game but get abused by Brunson. Had to call in O Neal to cheap shot him and get him out the game :mjlol:

I can't even begin to understand how Mitchell is somehow viewed as a star player in this league. The only player who has more 30 shots for 30 point games than Mitchell is Harden:mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of teams would take Gobert. Toronto and Dallas ironically rumored to be interested. Dont see how he wouldn't fit well with those teams.

Edit: from what I've seen Jazz fans would prefer to keep him over Mitchell.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
who taking that contract? If anything Spider gone since he will likely demand a trade. He hates that fukking oaf and Utah as a whole
A lot of teams, Gobert with actual perimeter defenders he wont be played off the court as easy as he does now. Plus Gobert is a very impactful regular season player and there is worth in that. Raptors would be a great fit.

I think Jazz would try to cater to Donovan because he sells tickets and Wade being there.