Ludwig Göransson Appreciation Thread

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overrated. Zimmer's work with Nolan clears this guy's. The scores for Inception/Interstellar are far better than Tenet/Oppenheimer.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Overrated. Zimmer's work with Nolan clears this guy's. The scores for Inception/Interstellar are far better than Tenet/Oppenheimer.
You just can't hear the music.
full

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not irrationally hating. Ignore fukking Gladiator and The Lion King. I listened to the docking scene in Interstellar and went straight to youtube when I got home to relisten to that shyt. I'm not doing that for Black Panther, Tenet, Oppenheimer. shyt just blurs together. That Marianelli dude who works with Joe Wright had tracks in Pride and Prejudice and Atonement and Anna Karenina way better than this Goransson guy. Nothing stands out.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to say you
I'm not irrationally hating. Ignore fukking Gladiator and The Lion King. I listened to the docking scene in Interstellar and went straight to youtube when I got home to relisten to that shyt. I'm not doing that for Black Panther, Tenet, Oppenheimer. shyt just blurs together. That Marianelli dude who works with Joe Wright had tracks in Pride and Prejudice and Atonement and Anna Karenina way better than this Goransson guy. Nothing stands out.

Feel how you feel, but saying you're being rational and saying the Black Panther score and the Oppenheimer score 'just blur together' can't both be true, because the latter is a completely irrational statement.