Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Normally I'd talk about the matches and shyt but holy fukk at that epilogue. Other than the sloppy ending to the Black Lotus story, that shyt was insane. :damn:

:dead: @ two white WWE rejects being the final bosses of this LU shyt though. And of course there will be rumors for forever but this is definitely getting a fifth (probably final) season.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Not only did Dragon Azteca Jr. not get any ass, Melissa went MIA and he ended the night with his ankle fukked up :mjlol: Did my nikka dirty when Aerostar told her ass weeks ago when she was *:sadcam:* that Fenix ain’t himself cause either part of Catrina’s soul is in him or all of it and she still didn’t listen :childplease:

Melissa is still :takedat: tho but :ufdup:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:mjgrin: shyt's amazing. Johnny Mundo been damn near the best heel on earth for the last 4 years or so to no major recognition.

Gets the win here, cementing himself as THE top heel in LU, crowd cheers him on.

Gets backstage, gives up godhood cause he's too perfect for godhood,

Gets told he's a good man, is like ":gucci: No, I'm not. Now, excuse me. I'm gonna go fukk my wife. :smugfavre:"

For real. Dude has had an AMAZING LU run, titles or not.

Titles, accolades and company courtship be damned. Johnny is P4P lucha underground GOAT:salute: