Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jake Strong may very well have the most dominant run in LU history. I think only Matanza's OG run comes close but they built him up through the storyline vignettes for over a season before his actual debut. Teasing his "darker" persona last ep was sorely needed to keep his dominance believable, but the question is how long it's going to take for them to showcase it.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Jack Swagger and Cawdy might be the wrestlers i hate the most out of this era :wow:

Garbage vanilla cacs :hhh:

Swagger gonna fukk around and get lucha underground canceled :wow:

That's what I'm sayin'.

Dude is just big and corny with a lisp.

Who is he instilling fear in?

And that ankle lock is just lame. It always has been, even when Kurt Angle was doing it.

Darkslayer

The Time Has Come And So Have I
Daps
Reppin
Vigilante Season
I Was Messing Around On OnDemand And I Didn't Even Know I Had El Rey Network And I Hadn't Seen Lucha Underground Since The Spanish Version Aired On Unimas 4 Years Ago, So I Checked It Out And They Got The Whole 4th Season. I Start The First Episode And They Showing The Preview And I Have No Idea Whats Going On It Look Cool But Then I Get To When Dario Cueto Get Shot In His Own Office.:dahell: I Had To Cut It Off And Come Here To Ask Can Someone Catch Me Up With What Happened Up To Season 4? The First Episode Getting Took Off Tomorrow Too I Wanna Catch It Before They Take It Down

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
6SIs5hr.jpg