Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Is matanza, Jeff Cobb with a mask on?

Sorry if I'm late, I just never thought about it before

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
GrsHikm.jpg

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Netflix Reportedly Saying Goodbye To Lucha Underground

Wrestling fans who have been relying on Netflix to get their Lucha Underground fix, will apparently have to find another avenue to watch the program. According to Lucha Blog, the show will be pulled from U.S. Netflix users after November 15th.

Netflix had been streaming Lucha Underground’s first two seasons, while the company finishes up its fourth season. Lucha Underground signed a deal with Netflix in March of 2017, which was then hailed as a ‘game changer‘ for the wrestling company. Despite the deal, Lucha Underground third season never even made its way to the streaming network. Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that there have been no talks of Lucha Underground being picked up for a fifth season.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Netflix Reportedly Saying Goodbye To Lucha Underground

Wrestling fans who have been relying on Netflix to get their Lucha Underground fix, will apparently have to find another avenue to watch the program. According to Lucha Blog, the show will be pulled from U.S. Netflix users after November 15th.

Netflix had been streaming Lucha Underground’s first two seasons, while the company finishes up its fourth season. Lucha Underground signed a deal with Netflix in March of 2017, which was then hailed as a ‘game changer‘ for the wrestling company. Despite the deal, Lucha Underground third season never even made its way to the streaming network. Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that there have been no talks of Lucha Underground being picked up for a fifth season.

fukk! :snoop:

this is bad news :mjcry:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
watching last week's episode right now. the segment with XO lishus, Ivelisse, etc.

somebody said "DAMN, WHO THAT BI*CH??"
I said "which one"?
he said "the black jawn, she got a phat ass".

I should've waited to see if he caught on, before I told him that its a dude.
but then he said "that's a tranny?"

:dead: