Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Antonio Cueto to Taya: 'I like a woman who knows what she wants.'
Random fan behind Cueto: 'Me too!'

:dead:

The height on that Fenix/Dragon DDT was insane!

Nice callback at the end to the UL 1 build-up where Pentagon teased setting fire to Vampiro.:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My bad brehs..... wasn’t feeling well after work. Came straight home and went to sleep.

Just woke up about an hour ago and watched this ep.

Holy shyt!!!:whoo:

So much to comment on and I read through the thread so I’m caught up with y’all as well.

Taya:upsetfavre:

I know it was your wedding but wtf were you thinking:why:

When you survive the Monster, you just move on with your life. Woman you almost became a sacrifice :snoop:

That tag team match was crazy, and I hear some of y’all saying DA is the best in the world, but I’m sorry as good as he is, I can’t even say he’s the best in LU. Fennix is still on another level, some of the shyt he was doing in that match was nothing short of spectacular.

Mil and Mack gonna be a war and I can’t wait to see it happen.

My nicca Famous B byke:salute: and the Beautiful Brenda looking as lovely as ever with her sexy voice:steviej:

fukk Ricky’s retardo, she ain’t a wrestler you don’t touch her....... that’s the main reason I turned on @Nero Christ boy PUTAgon.:rudy:

I hope Taya whoops his ass and stomps the shyt out of that demonic doll who was watching the match with this face:mjlit:

Chelsea Green is sexy as fukk...... like all these white chicks love to go blonde but it’s becoming more evident that not all white bytches can pull blonde off and since she’s died her hair dark her sex appeal has any rocketed with me. Cuz I didn’t think she looked good before by now GOTDAMN!

And this match? Wow, she was tough as fukk, nice how they made her look strong in her debut. See other feds, this is how you can give your “chosen guy” the victory and still put over the “other talent” without burying them and hurting their stock making the look bad or weak.

PUTAgon you a$$hole, you reap what you sow:ufdup:

Oh you wanna break arms?
Oh you wanna use thumbtacks?

Well how bout Murda Marty light your ass on fire:demonic:

You gonna learn the hard way not to fukk with the Moth Tribe:umad:

Martha

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Why they let Ricky do that to Famous B.
Come on Famous B make that call to Doctor Wagner or hit the gym. We can't have you getting beat like this on the regular breh. Not like this.

DA Jr. The best face in the biz, my boy needs to get that spiritual upgrade. He needs to make the call to La Parka or Psychosis or Juvie or something. We need to power up.

The way Johnny Mundo switched by to a face is so perfect, but I don't know how in the world he is going to beat Matanza as he is now.

Dark Fenix and Mil are a problem, if they had a tag team scenene they would be the ones to fear. they are like the Outsiders on some gangster shyt.

fukk Pentagon all day everyday

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
here's the Ultima Lucha Cuatro card so far

* Ricky Mundo vs. Taya
* Sacrifice to The Gods Match: Johnny Mundo vs. Matanza
* 2 out or 3 Falls Match: Dragon Azteca Jr. vs. Fenix
* Death Match: Mil Muertes vs. the Mack
* Mask vs. Mask: Killshot vs. Son of Havoc
* Lucha Underground Title Ciero Miedo Match: Champion Marty The Moth Martinez vs. Pentagon

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
here's the Ultima Lucha Cuatro card so far

* Ricky Mundo vs. Taya
* Sacrifice to The Gods Match: Johnny Mundo vs. Matanza
* 2 out or 3 Falls Match: Dragon Azteca Jr. vs. Fenix
* Death Match: Mil Muertes vs. the Mack
* Mask vs. Mask: Killshot vs. Son of Havoc
* Lucha Underground Title Ciero Miedo Match: Champion Marty The Moth Martinez vs. Pentagon

This is going to be card of the year

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This was a quick season that started slow but picked up well. Bout to enter that fall/winter drought where LU ends, NJPW cruise controls into WK, and the E turns into shyt until Rumble SZN. Save_us_Progress/Evolve/Stardum:sadcam:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Why they let Ricky do that to Famous B.
Come on Famous B make that call to Doctor Wagner or hit the gym. We can't have you getting beat like this on the regular breh. Not like this.

DA Jr. The best face in the biz, my boy needs to get that spiritual upgrade. He needs to make the call to La Parka or Psychosis or Juvie or something. We need to power up.

The way Johnny Mundo switched by to a face is so perfect, but I don't know how in the world he is going to beat Matanza as he is now.

Dark Fenix and Mil are a problem, if they had a tag team scenene they would be the ones to fear. they are like the Outsiders on some gangster shyt.

fukk Pentagon all day everyday

U know Johnny gonna have tha Worldwide Underground intefere

:lolbron: