Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Killshot stays having some of the best feuds in LU. Knew they were going to build to a mask vs mask match. Since they still namedrop Dante Fox it's possible breh makes an Angelico-like surprise return at Ultima Lucha?

Speaking of, they still need to build Johnny Mundo vs Matanza and/or Ricky Mundo and give Jake Strong something to do as well.

Also, Ultima Lucha is only two weeks this season? They're slimming down the event?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
just watched last night's episode :wow:

LU ain't just the best wrestling show on TV by far right now, but it might just be the best wrestling show ever :wow:

Heelshot continues to excel & does a great job in getting the crowd against him...looking forward to the mask v mask match

Marty one of the best heels in the bidness right now brehs...he constantly has the most disturbing matches too :picard:

& PentaGOAT the best wrestler in the bidness...cuttin fire promos in Espanol about people's mama's :mjlol:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
That confuses me because I saw Sexy Star appear on Impact Wrestling last week talking to Tessa Blanchard and it had me shocked like :dwillhuh:

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

SERIOUSLY!?

I saw a clip of that when someone posted on here and it confused me too.

Like is Sexy Star now in Impact ?:dwillhuh:

Martha
That wasn’t Sexy Star brehs. It was a luchadora named Chik Tormenta
9FO3fbI.jpg

kVOmhKl.jpg

:lolbron: