Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lucha Underground knows how to keep champions strong in defeat. Marty won two belts in one night and both times he was vigorously helped beforehand. Dark Fenix is gonna be a lot of fun and you know they will keep on teasing him hitting Melissa until the match with Dragon Azteca. Also, the result here leaves Ultima Lucha Quatro wide open because now it seems like everything can happen again.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I forgot to ask a question from last week because I heavily suppressed it, but was XO-Licious voice real or dubbed? :pachaha::dame:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:francis: melissa sexy as shyt.

:francis: penta gonna kill pappy antonio.

:francis: what the hell just happened.

:francis: I knew a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader once upon a time. She's a news anchor now. I baked her a pie. Props to @mrken12 for the upload.

I used to work at with a couple of Panthers cheerleaders...... thats when I was introduced to the reality that the NFL dont really pay cheerleaders like that if they have to still have fulltime real jobs and aint fukking with no athletes.

She was down to earth like a mug for a sexy ass chick, like no stuck up better than you attitude. Definitely approachable and just cool peeps, like you can tell either she aint been ran through or if she was.... she kept that shyt mad low key. Cuz NO ONE had any stats or info on her other than she was a cheerleader and she was cool

Martha

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I used to work at with a couple of Panthers cheerleaders...... thats when I was introduced to the reality that the NFL dont really pay cheerleaders like that if they have to still have fulltime real jobs and aint fukking with no athletes.

She was down to earth like a mug for a sexy ass chick, like no stuck up better than you attitude. Definitely approachable and just cool peeps, like you can tell either she aint been ran through or if she was.... she kept that shyt mad low key. Cuz NO ONE had any stats or info on her other than she was a cheerleader and she was cool

Martha

Martha

:mindblown:You didn't wife?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mindblown:You didn't wife?

Like I said, she was a good girl (or atleast kept her biz tight).

She always was just professional and cool and never gave off the vibe to even want to get down like that. She just one of those “just wants to come to work, do her job, and go home” types and you couldn’t really do much but respect that.

We used to joke and laugh together but that’s it and it was respect.

Plus at that company, there was PLENTY of ho’s that was ready and willing to smash and I was more on that vibe than settling down and trynna court her at the time.

I can’t tell you how many dudes I watched shoot they shot and miss badly.:mjlol:

Martha

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
0xV2mXW.gif
In