Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-this wedding is straight fukkery
-Brenda being mic'd up is always hilarious...called Antonio Quavo grandpa :russ:
-"tacos for everyone" :blessed:
-this fool let Matanza loose. :ooh:
-Joey "wrestling"? :mjlol:
-Matanza wrecking shop.
-fukking Taya up :mjgrin:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wedding was predictable and trash. I'm disappointed.:hubie:
Yep.

Jeff Cobb is slow and sloppy and kind of wack honestly. The idea of Matanza the character is far better than the execution. His "destruction" of the wedding was awful.

Trash when he started, had a spark in the middle, and now trash again

:mjgrin:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yep.

Jeff Cobb is slow and sloppy and kind of wack honestly. The idea of Matanza the character is far better than the execution. His "destruction" of the wedding was awful.

Honestly the leveled up him should've been a different guy. He's more powerful but looks and acts the same. It's kinda corny. I see what they was trying to do but it did the opposite to me. It's just gonna seem more goofy when Mundo has to get the gauntlet just to compete with him.:russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Am not really in to the break dancing scene.. but yeah u guy got me on to lucha underground so the dailymotion links are much appreciated.

No doubt..... I wondered what the atmosphere on it is out there. I'm cool with the people that created it. I was supposed to come out the the UK to check it out but my company ended partnership with them

If you got Netflix, they have the previous season on there too of LU

Martha

Daps
No doubt..... I wondered what the atmosphere on it is out there. I'm cool with the people that created it. I was supposed to come out the the UK to check it out but my company ended partnership with them

If you got Netflix, they have the previous season on there too of LU

Martha
Need to get my bro to add me to the netflix lol my gf kids are watching vanilla wwe but I've got them on to nxt takeovers lucha underground is next

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yep.

:heh:Like clockwork.

Your hatred of Matanza reminds me of that dude who used to post on:hamster:, who irrationally hated Rosario Dawson for some reason.:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:heh:Like clockwork.

Your hatred of Matanza reminds me of that dude who used to post on:hamster:, who irrationally hated Rosario Dawson for some reason.:russ:
Bruh i'm beyond irrational hatred of Matanza. Past that. I legitimately think Jeff Cobb is wack, mask or no mask. Just worse with the mask.

I'm not irrational. I'm ahead of the game waiting for others to catch up

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:picard:Covered in blood and cake on your wedding day.
:patrice:So is the wedding annulled, in the legal sense? If a monster possessed by an Aztec god interrupts the proceedings, can you just get a document from a courthouse or do you need to make contact with the Aztec pantheon and exchange insurance information?