Lucha Underground Season 4 (Ultima Lucha 4 Finale on 11/7)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
ANNNNNNNND STILL :banderas:

Entrance%2B3.gif

match was brutal as hell, he broke both this nikka's arms and curb stomped him thru the cement :damn:

Pentagon is un-fukking-stoppable :wow:
:whoo: Kenny Omega gonna have a long night at All In against Pentagon. No wonder he was
tenor.gif
when the match was announced.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Marty needs to troll Melissa in the next few weeks like “See, if you would’ve gave me the play you would’ve never got your ass whooped!”:umad:

Martha
shyt :jbhmm: Marty may be the next guy to have a major feud with Pentagon over the LU Championship.... I remember the cutscene he had with Mariposa weeks ago

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:francis: el dragon azteka showing yall cowards there's such thing as a friend zone. Be a scum bag. Manipulate spaces of emotional vulnerability.

don't listen to me. I'm sorry. :snoop:

:ohhh: Catrina acting.... alive. Like a skank with rank from El Barrio

:damn: CATRINA! :sadbron: melissa

:dwillhuh: y'all see Mil Muertes climb that cage from the floor!? shyt legit looked like some 70's spiderman shyt. Vamp right. For a man that size to di that is down right scary :picard:

:dwillhuh: he buck 50'ed him

I'd pay 100 bucks easy for a Mil vs Undertaker (in his prime) match

Mil Muertes :demonic: Ring is blood splattered and this is the first match.

Catrina: ":usure: NO."

Mil: :why:

Do I really want to watch this Jake Strong vs BotchoStar match? No offense to him but I don't take stock in folks named after bad minivans. It's like naming yourself Nova. No Richard "dikk" Rider.

:dame:

:russ: "oh shyt. :stopitslime:"

The contrast. Famous B announcing Jake Strong, and Melissa announcing everybody from Marty the Moth to Pentagon Dark with the :scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:dahell: Rozen Maiden Ricky done lost it. No wrestling fed ever had so high a death count.

I don't need a closeup of Famous B announcing, thanks

":ld:Vamp, here in The Temple, we've seen concepts such as "Grave Consequences" and "No Mas".... they have similar elements.... one represents "The Inevitable" (death) and one represents "Surrender" (I give up)...." y'all have no idea how much I love Matt Striker on commentary. Philosophical gems tucked in between the spaces of rapid fire match calling.

:damn: this broke bottle shyt! :mindblown:

":stopitslime: did you apologize to anybody when I got lit on fire!? No. You. Did. Not. :stopitslime:"

":sas2: Vampiro an expert at deleting his search history....."

:mjgrin: that blonde broad with the glasses never been there before. :mjlol: she'll be back next week.

I forgot this was a last man standing match. :whew:

:damn: That suplex to the outside spot.... every other fed as long as I been watching.... that's a tension building spot. They don't let the wrestlers do that.

BUT THIS IS LUCHA UNDERGROUND.

faTd2OP.png

:dwillhuh: no this is lucha underground. This ranks up there with my Sexy Star screenshot.

:lupe: holy shyt this top rope mexican destroyer.

:russ: Vamp sounding like Dolores from Westworld: "Have you ever seen such splendor!?"

:laff::laff::laff: the crowd! "suck it up, cage! suck it up! :smugdraper:"

I'm sorry, @Bryan Danielson . You still the breh though.

Kanye-West-John-Mayer-Awkward-Hug-and-Handshake.gif

I don't have words. Sun is up. Goodnight, everybody. :salute:

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man....that Haunted House match was really good. I thought it would be difficult for Penta and Cage to top that....but they FLOATED past that sh!t so easily. :wow:

Penta is like....a master of hardcore matches. The last 5 minutes were just :larrymerchant:

:lolbron:@ that Catrina fukkery.

*knees her in the vadge*

*slams head multiple times into cage*

*licks her face(:mjlol:)*

*smashes pot over her head.....to a no-sell*

LU might be the best wresting TV programming. I'm a ROH stan so I kinda don't wanna admit it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The crazy thing about Lucha Underground is that on any given week, they can give us a ppv caliber type of match, like the ones in Ultima Lucha. This week they gave us two. :wow: You don't see that type of ppv like match happening on Raw or Smackdown. :francis:

Oh wait, yes you do. :troll:

"Instant Classic" :mjlol: