LSU sports & recruiting thread (DJ Pickett commits)

Will LSU win 10 games in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

the comments in this whole thread boils my blood...it's like they are dancing around whole the race thing and stereotyping black QBs without blatantly saying it like they do on tiger droppings...not smart enough, running around because the o line collapses, whereas joe burrow had excellent protection under ed o's watch and whatever coaches brian kelly picked up can't develop underclassmen like we always had under les and o, i'm still salty we got rid of tommy moffitt, the legendary strength and conditioning coach, and the LSU website failed to update and still pretends that he's on our staff when TAMU picked him up, smh

it's shadows of: vince young left a legacy of winning the BCS (when george bush jr was in office throwing around the hook em horns sign around europe and people thinking he's saluting the devil) just for texas to replace the black QB with colt mccoy hoping to repeat the natty run but whiteboy got injured and they got blown out in the bowl game because he wasn't athletic enough to sustain the injuries...and it took texas way too long for them to offer vince a job, but only as a special assistant, for life after football and recruiting visibility when other places like michigan already hired their past running backs and QBs as actual position coaches and not just sinecure job titles with a generic todo list

i don't even like burnt orange but i can respect what vince did just for those racist texans to say they want one of their own to repeat what vince did but ended up falling flat, similar to how georgia is mediocre because they keep on choosing white QBs and where their whole offensive roster have to be studded with 5 stars just to carry the sleepwalking white QB to the promised land and force justin fields to transfer because 'there wasn't enough of a spot for him'

and then add whatever LSU dad said to carry us outta here

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is prolly one of my all time favorite classes

We got all the dogs from Louisiana, we’re still working McKinley and Bussy