LSU sports & recruiting thread (DJ Pickett commits)

Will LSU win 10 games in 2023

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
all the adults (coaches and parents) affiliated with that team are bozos. ultimately the kids will be too.
Nobody in this entire circle is use to the type of coverage they are getting. And it’s effecting everybody.

Props to a dude like Geno Auriemma for coming back year after year with the hype and egos he has to deal with it and always staying on point

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Michigan insider

*** I’ve gone ahead and put in an On3 Prediction in favor of LSU for five-star Belleville (Mich.) High quarterback Bryce Underwood. Right now, he is still a maybe to make it in this weekend. I’m actually told that Michigan does think he will show up. Still, LSU has all the momentum in this race. In talking with a couple of sources over the last week, I feel like LSU is in fact in the pole position in this race. As Underwood told our Zach Libby, his ‘BET’ tweet had nothing to do with Michigan or positive support for the Wolverines. Michigan will keep recruiting him, but I’m leaning heavily towards the Tigers here.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Reese needs to be careful cuz this team is building chemistry and learning how to play without her, there’s not a lack of star power

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

LSU lives rent free in notre dame fans' heads...i thought they hated BK and yet they watch our every move and still don't get it

nobody plays football like it's 1950s anymore...no name plates, no individualization, no fun...go fukk off and bury yourself in your religious indoctrinations and leave football to the modern person