LSA TEA: Diddy About To Be Put On The Me-Too Summer Jam Screen, Sex Affairs With Men

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I've long believed Diddy isn't gay, but has sex with some men. Diddy seems obsessed with power. He steals other men's girls, he steals from people with unfair record deals, he doesn't pay his employees decently, etc. At some point though, stealing money or women from people doesn't satisfy your crave for power. You need more. And I believe Diddy found that in fukking masculine dudes. When you think about it, making a strong man submissive to you must be a power trip. Perhaps nothing has made Diddy feel more powerful than smashing dudes.
:jbhmm:
That's gay/bisexual breh...if a man finagling himself into the orifices of other men he ain't straight :dame:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've long believed Diddy isn't gay, but has sex with some men. Diddy seems obsessed with power. He steals other men's girls, he steals from people with unfair record deals, he doesn't pay his employees decently, etc. At some point though, stealing money or women from people doesn't satisfy your crave for power. You need more. And I believe Diddy found that in fukking masculine dudes. When you think about it, making a strong man submissive to you must be a power trip. Perhaps nothing has made Diddy feel more powerful than smashing dudes.
:jbhmm:

You wanna talk to us about something breh? :sitdown: