LowtierGod a whole Fakkit

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
he wanted to be an actor out here

he prolly went to one of them weirdo eyes wide shut party parties trying to get in the network n came back with these graphic stories

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
N***a got to be gay for this s*** :scust: :laff:

Edit: OT but what's the original song/instrumental at 3:05 in this video? I always forget it.

At this point Wings is more pathetic than. LTG has trolls that are making hilarious shyt because his ego makes it so easy.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yo what’s up with all the racial shyt in this video?

nothing new man. I've said it before, the dude can be hilarious and real sometimes and speak facts when he's chill, but then goes to some weird place with the racial shyt. And I don't know how he expects it to go well for his so called acting career. Cause all that shyt ain't leaving the net. But I will say the trolls really be putting in work out here for these vids on the man.

this shyt made me laugh a lot.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt was funny

but dude gotta do something about his legs. My dude looks like he got polio

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nothing new man. I've said it before, the dude can be hilarious and real sometimes and speak facts when he's chill, but then goes to some weird place with the racial shyt. And I don't know how he expects it to go well for his so called acting career. Cause all that shyt ain't leaving the net. But I will say the trolls really be putting in work out here for these vids on the man.

this shyt made me laugh a lot.

I was talking about the stupid nazi shyt and the troll inverse nword the cac video maker put in the video