Lowkey, this was on of the best generation of Mustangs.

stave

Superstar
Daps
New redesign grows on you.

Hasn't yet. I thought the initial version was perfect actually. The finally got rid of the fake side scoops at the rear but it still looked like a Mustang. Even though Ford has been moving towards a global design language for the last decade and sharing it with their American based products, the Mustang still looked like one. This new shyt looks like trash in comparison up front.

Elfuego

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flawda
i003848.jpg

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hasn't yet. I thought the initial version was perfect actually. The finally got rid of the fake side scoops at the rear but it still looked like a Mustang. Even though Ford has been moving towards a global design language for the last decade and sharing it with their American based products, the Mustang still looked like one. This new shyt looks like trash in comparison up front.

2015 Mustang Gt 500

This changed my mind on the new mustangs. :whoo:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
They sounded amazing, but do not hold up out here in these streets(except for terminator da Gawd:blessed:)

I'm still partial to the 05-14 generation

Also bias because I'm on my third one:lolbron:

These new ones just don't do it for me. They sound good, especially with an off road h or x pipe, they're plenty quick, but I just don't like the look.

Fox body got the GOAT exhaust note though :blessed:

You in my wheelhouse fella:jawalrus:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
It's not bad but I love the new sleek design....

:ehh:

Tbh this is my favorite era for Mustangs since the 60s. Although I have to give props to the 2011/2012s, which were a perfect mix of old and new styles and ushered in this current generation.

The mid-2000s Mustangs left a lot to be desired and legitimately LOOKED cheap. The obnoxiously prominent spoilers really killed them for me and they looked too much like a slightly improved-upon Mazda rx8 or a Pontiac Grand Prix. Now maybe that's merely my association between them and tacky California Asians, but they just don't look good to me at all. Never have.

I feel like the only people who could honestly favor the type of Mustang in the OP are the ones who have an emotional attachment to the era rather than the style. Like they just got their license and/or went to/graduated high school in 02-06 and that's what all the cool dudes drove. Otherwise, I just don't see what their is to like..

Last edited:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
They sounded amazing, but do not hold up out here in these streets(except for terminator da Gawd:blessed:)

I'm still partial to the 05-14 generation

Also bias because I'm on my third one:lolbron:

These new ones just don't do it for me. They sound good, especially with an off road h or x pipe, they're plenty quick, but I just don't like the look.

Fox body got the GOAT exhaust note though :blessed:

You in my wheelhouse fella:jawalrus:
Yea some of best sounding cars are bolt on 2v 4.6s and they ain't running shyt:mjlol:

Until you come across a fully built gt with a ysi or procharger:yeshrug: