Lowkey Snoop Dogg's whole Rastafarian persona was corny as fukk

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i remember he was trying to be a country singer too. i think he made that one song with willie nelson

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He does that white face character too. That's when I really :snoop:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Got called out by Long Beach Crips for not giving back Snoop

Still remember this corny af discussion here bout that shyt when some dusty scrubs called him out for not supporting them, while snoop actually helping the community with his Football League for example while them 40+ dudes still hanging out on the streets doing dumb shyt and thinking another man owes them something :snoop:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Still remember this corny af discussion here bout that shyt when some dusty scrubs called him out for not supporting them, while snoop actually helping the community with his Football League for example while them 40+ dudes still hanging out on the streets doing dumb shyt and thinking another man owes them something :snoop:

snoop ethered them in that response video. shyt was funny.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Get mad at Snoop but give Drake a pass for doing the exact same thing brehs

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
I would be cool with it if the music was solid but that shyt was horrible. Someone already posted the Juice song

:dead:
Let snoop do what he wants

I have no problem with that.
He is an American after all.
He is free.
He has freedom.
USA # 1 for life
:zzz:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
that phase and album was dope even the documentary.

i think is dope as fukk to be able to wake up and basicallyndo what the fukk u feel like and want to do.

snoop in his 40s, a millionaire wjos lived life to the fullest wakes up one morning and says. hey i want to expirience the rastafarian culture in jamaica let me go make that happen. thats pretty dope.

and the album has alot of dope cuts, which i still.listen to and smoke to today.