Lowkey Morgan Freeman Should Win An Award For All Those Sonnings In Lean On Me, Unintentional Comedy

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Dude, I was dying at this intro. :russ:

The guy was like, "Where's my money?" and after five seconds, it became "You want the money?! I'LL SHOW YOU THE MONEY!" :pacspit:

Then the teacher comes in to stop it and he gets a beat down. I know this wasn't supposed to be funny, but I was :deadmanny: at the teacher getting his head cracked on the floor for doing nothing.

They cut out the part where Sams gets tossed in the locker and begs for help (:mjlol:). This movie was like a dramatic comedy but I don't know if anyone realized it.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Dude, I was dying at this intro. :russ:

The guy was like, "Where's my money?" and after five seconds, it became "You want the money?! I'LL SHOW YOU THE MONEY!" :pacspit:

Then the teacher comes in to stop it and he gets a beat down. I know this wasn't supposed to be funny, but I was :deadmanny: at the teacher getting his head cracked on the floor for doing nothing.

They cut out the part where Sams gets tossed in the locker and begs for help (:mjlol:). This movie was like a dramatic comedy but I don't know if anyone realized it.

shyt was hard to watch as a little kid, I was like

"I'm never going to a bad school! :damn:"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
classic movie...ppl talk about the new generation being fukked up but honestly my generation were fukked in....it was wild back then...imo the new kids are actually more laid back....times were wild back in the day