Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Them brazilian drillas in addidas shirts & dad hats I posted would wipe out ur whole section in less than 6 months. Ny lawst:umad: back to regularly scheduled programming

You’re bugging
tenor.gif

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Why Americans never think there is organised crime in any other country makes me really think you guys live in a fish bowl.

NYC has Eastern European, Greek, and Turkish dons running game, LA got mad South American dons, Canada has mad East Africans putting in work and you guys think you’re the only country doing bits?! Not that I condone it, but some of the most random countries will have you backtracking if you go to the wrong road at the wrong time.

I don’t know if it’s the lack of global knowledge, lack of travel or lack of caring but man :snoop:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give it to the UK.

In our defence UK people been BIG talking for years but it sounded like cap.

London wasn't ringing bells internationally then, just in the hoods. Only now everyones began to acknowledge the wave

Daps
Why Americans never think there is organised crime in any other country makes me really think you guys live in a fish bowl.

NYC has Eastern European, Greek, and Turkish dons running game, LA got mad South American dons, Canada has mad East Africans putting in work and you guys think you’re the only country doing bits?! Not that I condone it, but some of the most random countries will have you backtracking if you go to the wrong road at the wrong time.

I don’t know if it’s the lack of global knowledge, lack of travel or lack of caring but man :snoop:

So now having a high crime rate is something to brag about??

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine drilling without a gun. Imagine being so unoriginal you gotta put your city name before drill :mjgrin:

What is UK or New York drill?
:gucci:

shyt is just drill:gucci:

I forgot yall nikkas are scavengers