Lowkey Foreign Drill > American Drill

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
It's corny doe cuz most not even in the fields they just mimicking what they see on youtube from the states..I know uk got real hitters but the netherlands?:mjlol:
U really think Brazil dont have hitters?:mjlol: That was half the videos I posted. Eastern Europe is fulla goons & crime ridden areas. Parts of the UK , Ireland, France, Germany, Spain & other EU countries have trenches with alotta gangs.
Esp France w those Arab/Muslim gangs.

Now the Netherlands I was a bit shocked . But then again there’s a ghetto everywhere you go.

Amsterdayumn

$outhern Smok€
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam, the Netherlands & Paramaribo, Suriname
“They got goons in the Netherlands”

:dead:
Can confirm :patrice:

they got goons in the netherlands:ohhh: this beat is DEMONIC:wow:

These are brehs from my hood, like right around the corner :lawd:

They're cool with the dude/squad I quoted from your post, 1 of them is in this video (not like you would recognize him tho :mjlol:). The one you posted is more grimier, but I think this slaps more. :yeshrug:

Now the Netherlands I was a bit shocked . But then again there’s a ghetto everywhere you go.
Yeah, it's nowhere near favela or US projects type of ghetto. More like only socially/economically deprived. The brehs I posted from my hood are actually in like the "poorer" side of the nicest/richest part of Amsterdam. :dead:

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
U really think Brazil dont have hitters?:mjlol: That was half the videos I posted. Eastern Europe is fulla goons & crime ridden areas. Parts of the UK , Ireland, France, Germany, Spain & other EU countries have trenches with alotta gangs.
Esp France w those Arab/Muslim gangs.

Brazil is more qualified to do drill music more than anybody

:whoa: