Low tier god got that ass banned from EVO and FGC

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how racist and anti-black this dude is and how he's a Twitch partner. He's definitely protected over there.

His channel is pretty much a Libs of Tiktok/End Wokeness reaction stream... just watching videos of black ppl do stupid shyt
while he spams his soundboard with the SF2 Blanka animal yell and disrespects black folk with his custom-built racial slurs.

And then he cries for hours about the FGC and EVO not reinstating or inviting him even though "he's a changed man."
Dude is a 40 year old manchild that projects everything that he hates.

He identifies as a White nerdy edgelord and wants to be accepted by that group, but those guys hate him and will continue to roast him. He can be as racist, and anti-Black as he wants, it's not going make him more endearing to those people.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He identifies as a White nerdy edgelord and wants to be accepted by that group, but those guys hate him and will continue to roast him. He can be as racist, and anti-Black as he wants, it's not going make him more endearing to those people.
I hear what you're saying, but I disagree about him not being accepted by that crowd.
Dude has around 6k subs on Twitch and most of his fans are young, non black dweebs.

From those Youtube videos, you can see that he constantly breaks TOS and Twitch does nothing... while his chat spews the most racist shyt whenever a black person pops up on his screen.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I hear what you're saying, but I disagree about him not being accepted by that crowd.
Dude has around 6k subs on Twitch and most of his fans are young, non black dweebs.

From those Youtube videos, you can see that he constantly breaks TOS and Twitch does nothing... while his chat spews the most racist shyt whenever a black person pops up on his screen.
He gives himself fake gifted a too

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He gives himself fake gifted a too
Yea. I've heard.
Twitch has to know that too but they let that shyt fly. He must know the head of Twitch.
Dude has done worse than ppl like Adin Ross, Sneako, Jidion, Destiny and Dr. Disrespect and got partnered.

Last edited:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Can't believe this c00n is still doing this nut shyt, it's been 15 years now :snoop:
Dude got surpassed in that 15 years span too

I remember he was around when black YouTube dudes like Chris smoove and Kenshin was starting and they had way more success than him over the years

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The trolls make him crack like every 6 months :laff:

"I'm not a regular black."
This goofy ass nikka deserves all negative karma that comes/coming to him.

I find myself sometimes feeling bad for breh, but nah. I understand why these internet trolls keep their foot on this nikka's neck.

fukk him.